Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Clean as a Whistle

While waiting on the afore-mentioned plumber (see previous post), I worked in the garden.  Fertilized the tomatoes, squash, and peppers, did more weeding, moved the remaining tomatoes from the potting soil bags to the garden, and tilled the bean/pea rows.  The garden now looks respectable.  I should've taken a picture, because it probably won't be this clean again this season.

The garden needs some corn, if only to make it look like a "real" garden.  There's an empty spot where two closely-set rows of corn could go.  I know the raccoons will only get the corn if I plant it, but I think I'll do it, anyway (tomorrow). 

Having showered and changed clothes, I am now working on another project:  downing a very large gin & tonic - to ease the aches and pains, you know.  Everything hurts but my hair.

The plumber still hasn't arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment