Friday, June 30, 2017

Test Two


I re-did the soil test, fearing we'd read the first test wrong.  Sure enough, we had.  Ph was okay, but the fertility was too low.   I did some research and concluded that my problem might also be fungal.  Or it could be too much rain. 

Not much I can do about the rain.

Got liquid copper fungicide AND neem oil at the store today.  Also bought some organic fertilizer that said I can soak it and make a tea to pour around the roots, and then I can spread the solids around the plants.  I've got some soaking already on the back porch.  It smells worse than a nasty butt.

Of course, it's going to rain for the next few days, which means I can't spray, yet.  I probably shouldn't pour the nasty butt water on the tomatoes, yet, but I'm going to do it, anyway.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment