Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Work - October 6, 2026

My recall to work went better than expected.  The Old Boss and I slipped right back into our groove.  The borrowed laptop didn't give me any trouble, nor did the trigger finger on my left hand.  We knocked out the document in a couple of hours.  It was good to see some former co-workers I hadn't seen since retirement.

After work, I went to the class reunion committee meeting that I'd thought I would have to miss.  The reunion is this weekend.  Saturday morning, a few of us will meet at the venue to set up tables and decorate.  I'm kind of excited.  This morning I ordered some bell bottom jeans and a retro t-shirt.  I hope they will fit.

The thought of making jewelry has scarcely crossed my mind since before we left on our trip.  When we came home, all the craft stuff that I'd taken on the trip (and scarcely used) got dumped on the craft room worktable, and there it still lies in disarray.  It would probably help to rekindle my motivation if I'd go in there and clean up, but I'm in no hurry to reorganize.  Maybe after the reunion is over I'll find my mojo.


No comments:

Post a Comment