Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hallelujah!


I have the joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart...!*

Rumor has it that my garden is being tilled as we speak.  I have not yet seen it with my own eyes, but The Nephew called up here a little while ago and said that his buddy, Chris, wanted to borrow our disc, and as a favor to us, he (reportedly) disked our garden with his tractor!  Not only that, but he came back with a pull-behind tiller and is TILLING it. 

Somebody pinch me.

Earlier today, unaware of Chris's offer, I bought 12 tomato plants, feeling downright determined to get SOMETHING in the ground in the next day or two.  It supposed to rain tomorrow, so I may be out there digging holes in the dark.

* If you were raised in the South and went to church, I apologize for the brain worm.

No comments:

Post a Comment