Friday, March 4, 2022

March 4, 2022

OMG...somebody pour me a drink!

I just drove in Memphis.

I'd sooner take a beating as go to Memphis.  The traffic unnerves me.  But I had to go today to see a doctor about my knee, and while I was in the neighborhood I visited with my sister.  It was about 3 p.m. by the time I hit the main roads on the way home.  The route required navigating a short leg of I-240.  At one point, when I was doing 60, a car whizzed by me doing about 80.  Thirty seconds later, another car - a low, growling Mazerati, or something - shot by me doing at least 100.  The down-draft actually rocked my car.  It won't surprise me if there's evening news of a fatal crash on the interstate.  

The doctor said my knee is old and arthritic.  

Lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment