Saturday, November 11, 2023

Busted! - November 11, 2023

Yesterday The Husband moved the trail camera, and this morning we had video evidence of the critter(s) who have been raiding the compost pile.  Three possums (or maybe just 2 - the same possum might have visited twice) and a rabbit!

I was surprised to see the rabbit.  We haven't seen one around here in a while.  Just last night, as we were on our way to dinner, a rabbit ran in front of the truck, and I commented that I hadn't seen a rabbit in a while.  Hawks and owls live on/around our yard, and I had credited them with the scarcity of bunnies around here.  I'm glad they've missed one, so far.

* * * * * * * * * 

Later today we're having lunch with a few of The Husband's cousins.  At the last luncheon, back in the summer, we vowed to do this once a month.  I should get up a lunch date with my own cousins, as I have not seen some of the locals for well over a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment