Monday, October 14, 2024

Brrrr! - October 14, 2024

 It's cold on the back porch tonight.  It's supposed to get down to the mid-40s tonight, and maybe a light frost tomorrow night.  I am not mentally ready for cold weather.  

My workspace will probably be cold in the morning.  

I got a lot done today.  The Part A files are almost sorted by year, except for a few strays that are probably hiding in the Part B boxes, which I tore into today.  Before I can do much with those boxes, I'm going to need some muscle.  Things need to be brought down from the tops of file cabinets, and other things need to go up.  Empty file cabinets need to be moved or uncovered and put to use.  Mounds of cardboard need to be toted away.  

It's nearing time for decisions that are over my pay grade.  



No comments:

Post a Comment