Monday, September 19, 2022

New Job Progress Report - September 19, 2022

Well, week one is in the history books, and I am not quite sure what to think of it.

Co-workers seem very nice and seem to get along well.  

I don't feel that I accomplished very much last week.  My only assignment was to "look for grants, see what's out there."  I have been doing that ever since the job was first mentioned to me several months ago, so this task seriously bored me.  Around the middle of the week, a co-worker and I were given a specific project to focus on.  We had limited success finding funding, and The New Boss said to put it on the back burner for a while.  But, having nothing better or more exciting to do, I kept looking, if for no other reason than to educate myself.  Thursday I got my hands on an actual application for a beautification grant, and Friday I tried my hand at writing some of the narrative.  The writing is what I love to do.  I hope there's more of that to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment