Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Cat-sitting - October 12, 2022

Son #2 and his family have gone to Florida and have left their cat with us.

We are not accustomed to having an animal in the house, and hearing noises in rooms where we are not.

While we are gone to work and at night, we shut the cat in a bedroom with food, water, and a litter box.  When I let him out this morning, he spent a few minutes trying to trip me in the kitchen, then all of a sudden, he went buck-wild and started zooming around the house.  He ran nearly all the way around the living room without ever touching the floor, then he zoomed to my sewing room and tried to climb a bookcase.  I caught him on the living room windowsill yesterday morning, inches away from my violet pots.  If he crashes my violets to the floor, he's toast.

* * * * * * * * 

Aunt B's funeral was Monday.  They laid her to rest in style.



No comments:

Post a Comment