Monday, October 3, 2022

They're Ba-aaaack - October 3, 2022

You may recall the ferocious stinkbug battle waged on our back porch this spring.  Well, they're back, looking for a place to over-winter, I suppose.  So far, most of them are on the outside of the screens.  It'll probably get worse when the farmer cuts the beans in the field across from our house.  The stinkbugs seem oblivious to bug spray.  They don't like Lysol spray very much, though.  I doubt it kills them, but I'm giving them a good dose, anyway, then whacking them with a fly-swatter.  

Yesterday, I planted the three mums I bought from The Granddaughter, grown by the Future Farmers of America at her school.  They are NICE mums - full, and just now budding.  I hope they come back next year, but I've never had one come back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment