Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Wednesday - blah - September 27, 2023

Yesterday did not turn out like I planned.  

I had gathered up my stuff for the painting class and was about to head out the door when my telephone rang.  It was my daughter-in-law, asking if I would take her to the doctor.  I dropped my art stuff on the table and headed to her house.  It was not a 5-alarm crisis (more like a 3), but we spent the biggest part of the day at the doctor's office as they worked her in.  

It was nearly suppertime when I got home.  I warmed up some leftovers and piddled around with pencils and papers until bedtime.

Today was office day.  I took an early lunch and went to the local agricultural extension office to get a soil test kit.  We have tilled so much stuff into the vegetable garden soil - cardboard, pine needles, compost - that there's no telling what the nutrient situation is like.  Tomorrow after work I will go dig dirt for the soil test and try to get it in the mail Friday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment