Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Crazy Week - November 29, 2023

Since I last checked in, things have been busy around here, with multiple Thanksgiving dinners, lots of cooking, lots of going.   To someone who seldom leaves the property, it's been a little crazy.

This week, The Husband had to make an overnight trip to Nashville.  I was kind of looking forward to a couple of days of slug-hood after so much activity last week.  As he was packing to leave Monday morning, I asked (conversationally) where he would be staying, and when he said that the hotel was just a couple of blocks from the Tennessee State Museum, I stuffed some clothes into a tote bag and went with him.  I've been wanting to explore that museum for years.

The hotel was the Georgetown Inn.  It is an old house in a residential neighborhood.  I forget how many rooms it has, but the number is under 20.  Of all the hotels we've stayed in in Nashville, this was the quietest and most comfortable.  

I toured the museum for half the day yesterday.  It was pretty cool.

The Husband's meeting ended at 3:00.  As soon as it was over, we hit the road home.  

Today is Office Day.  <groan>  It's cold, and I don't want to go.

ADDENDUM:

Guess what? 

The Husband installed the vinyl porch wrap while I was at work today.  All by himself.  Without my supervision.  He did a fabulous job, and I appreciate it, for the vinyl wrap makes the back porch bearable on all but the coldest days.  




No comments:

Post a Comment