Thursday, June 10, 2010

Corn

It's been a long week of long days at work, and so I haven't done any work in the garden since Monday night, when I spayed some liquid copper fungicide on the tomatoes.  But this even when I came home, I needed a stretch and a breath of air, and so I walked across the road to check on the things in the early garden. 

I did not spray the tomatoes in the early garden with the copper fungicide.  I sprayed them with baking soda last Saturday and removed the diseased leaves.  There are more diseased leaves today, but there's nothing I can do about it, as more rain is coming over the hill.  It's supposed to rain for two more days.  I'll just have to wait until the rain stops to break out the fungicide for these plants.

The corn I planted last Friday is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment