Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Stomachache - August 15, 2023

It's been a while since I've gotten children off to school.  

Yesterday went smoothly.  The Husband took Granddaughter #3 to school on his way to work, and I took #2.  Came home and worked until 2:30, when it was time to pick up #3.

#2 had volleyball practice after school and had estimated a 5:00 pickup time.  At 4:45, while #3 and I were in the grocery store, #2 called to ask if I was picking her up.  "I'll be there in 10 minutes."  

Baths and bedtime went off without a hitch.

This morning, everything proceeded as it had the day before until I was on my way home from dropping off #2.  The Husband called with the news that #3 had developed a stomachache on the way to school, and he was bringing her back home.

This child has had a stomachache on school days (but not weekends or summer breaks) ever since she was in pre-school.  

I gave her a baby aspirin and suggested that bed rest might help.  :-/


No comments:

Post a Comment