Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Dilemma - April 6, 2002

I wish I had just kept my mouth shut and let somebody else handle the problem.

You may have read the saga about cleaning out a deceased aunt's apartment after her death.  She had some collections that nobody knew what to do with.  After some deliberation, I volunteered to try to sell the stuff and rented a booth in a "vintage" mall and divide the proceeds among her sisters.  The rent was $125 per month.  At the beginning of March, I hauled the stuff to the booth and set it up.  Very little of it has sold, not even enough to cover the rent.  I gave notice to the mall owners yesterday that I will be pulling out of the booth at the end of April.  Before this week is up, I am going to put a "50% OFF!" sign in the booth to try to move some of it.

What am I going to do with this stuff?  I dread the thought of packing it all up, and then what will I do with it?  

IT IS NOT COMING TO MY HOUSE.  

To be continued . . . . 





No comments:

Post a Comment