Thursday, May 12, 2022

Aggravation - May 12, 2022

 I haven't been out of bed 20 minutes and have already had two aggravations.

Wait, make that three.

First, I'm out of half & half for my coffee.  I usually drink just one cup before I leave the house, but I want that one cup to be good:  no sugar, just cream.  I used the last of the half & half yesterday and forgot to get more.  There's a bottle of liquid "creamer" in the refrigerator that has been there since Christmas.  It smells okay (does that stuff ever go bad?), but it's sweet.

Second aggravation:  I can't find my blue loafers.  Looked in every place where I might have kicked them off.  They are not to be found.  Did I leave them in a hotel room on our last trip?  

Third aggravation:  I saw a big old wolf spider in my sewing room this morning.  Being a smart person, I did not want to stomp it for fear that it was loaded with hundreds of babies that would scatter all over the sewing room, so I grabbed a can of bug spray off the porch and aimed it at the spider . . . and missed.  It ran under the sewing cabinet, which is loaded with so many spools of thread and other things that I'm reluctant to move it to hunt for the spider.  The big monster is still in the sewing room, somewhere, and will probably crawl up my leg the next time I'm in there.  



No comments:

Post a Comment