Thursday, August 6, 2026

Lunch with The Sibs - August 6, 2026

I had lunch with my brother and sister yesterday.  We met at a local family-style buffet.

I did not eat the salad.  ;)

Kudos to me for not going to the hobby store while I was within spitting distance of it.  However, while I was at Walmart, a little bit of craft stuff fell off the shelf and into my basket.

This morning I did a little bit of crafting with clay and wire.  Made some earring components and pendants.  There's a whole pile of earring components and pendants on one end of my craft table that need to be assembled.  This is where I hit the stump.  Because I have been using cutters and molds, all of these pieces are shaped the same, and I am bored with them.  Maybe it's time I just "do me" and stay out of the molds. 

This afternoon, I've been cooking.  I try to keep breakfasts-to-go for The Husband and The Grandson.  This morning, as The Grandson was wrapping up a blueberry muffin to take with him, he said that he'd shared yesterday's banana nut muffins with his supervisor, who said, "These taste just like my grandmother used to make."

I said, "She must've used the same Martha White muffin mix I used!"  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment