Well . . . shit.
Shit, shit, shit.
Around 4:00 yesterday afternoon, I finally decided to commit to do a booth at the town festival coming up in October. I really wanted a companion for the enterprise, someone who also makes stuff to sell, and was willing to foot the whole rental fee just for the company. Last night I posted the call for help on my social media page.
This morning, someone associated with the festival replied to my post; the booths were all spoken for by the end of June.
I hesitated too long.
Now what am I going to do with all this crap?
* * * * * * * *
A night or two ago, The Husband came to me with a leather bracelet he bought for himself a while back. He wanted to know if I could change the metal closure, complaining that it digs into his wrist when he lays his arm flat. He wanted a sliding knot closure like one of his other bracelets uses.
In my opinion (which I shared with him), changing the closure would be a mistake. The closure was flat and smooth and not very thick. But he wanted me to try, anyway.
And so I did.
I tried everything in my arsenal: a sliding knot, a barrel knot, and a hook/loop. The problem is that his wrist is small - the ends almost meet without any closure at all - and every type of closure I constructed made the bracelet too large.
Good thing we saved the originals.
Ima let him put them back on. ;)
* * * * * * * *
No comments:
Post a Comment