Friday, October 1, 2021

 After mowing the pasture last weekend, The Husband told me that there were lots of ripe tomatoes and peppers in the garden.  I had not been to the garden for several weeks.  For a solid month (or more), I was plagued by a sinus/ear infection and simply did not feel like working in the garden.  Then I started helping Cousin Roger with his woodworking projects.  I neither knew nor cared what was going on in the garden.

But one afternoon this week, I went to the garden to get a few ripe tomatoes for supper.  

The Husband wasn't kidding; there ARE "lots" of ripe tomatoes and peppers in the garden.  I ought t go pick them and do something with them.  I haven't made any salsa or pepper jelly, yet.  Maybe I should do that this weekend.  Maybe.

* * * * * * * * 

Roger called yesterday afternoon.  He's still feeling fine, though his girlfriend is puny from covid.  He had something he wanted to show me, but since I've banned him from the premises for a couple of weeks, he asked me to give him my cell phone number so that he could show me a picture of what he'd done.  Reluctantly, I gave him the number.  

I will probably regret that decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment