Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Cousin Roger is Quarantined - September 29, 2021

 Last week, Cousin Roger told me that everyone at his girlfriend's workplace (except her) had come down with covid.  She had gone for a covid test and had tested negative.  I told Roger, "Well, she's gonna get it, and when she gets it, you will, too.  So I want you to stay at least six feet from me at all times."  Neither of them has been vaccinated.  He's been over here every day, but has kept his distance.

Roger called a few minutes ago to tell me that his girlfriend tested positive today and is trying to schedule one of those infusions they give to covid patients.  He said, "I guess I'm quarantined now."

I said, "You sure are!  Don't even think about coming over here!  And stay away from your Mama and Daddy, too!"

Almost as soon as I hung up the phone from talking to Roger, Nanny called to tell me that the girlfriend had tested positive.  She was relieved to find out I'd already told Roger to keep his distance.

I am afraid for Roger.  His health is not good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment