Thursday, July 27, 2023

Office Day - July 27, 2023

Yesterday was my regularly-scheduled office day.  I did not really want to go, for I'd had a fitful night.  My jaw is sore, and my gut is all jacked-up from the antibiotics.  But I got up and got a move on.

My first stop was Burger King.  I am a sausage/egg/cheese biscuit addict.  Since I (mostly) gave up sugar and flour, biscuits are generally off my menu, but I allow myself to have one sausage/egg/cheese biscuit a week, on office day.  Burger King is not my favorite biscuit, but it's acceptable, and it's on my route.  Last week, when I got to the office and finally unwrapped my biscuit, I discovered it to be a bacon/egg/cheese biscuit, not a sausage/egg/cheese biscuit.  I ate it, but I was pissed; I don't like limp bacon.  Same thing happened yesterday.  I'm about ready to have a talk with the manager to suggest an investigation of the break in the chain of events that should result with a sausage/egg/cheese biscuit in my bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment