Sunday, August 8, 2021

Planted Peas, Fertilized and Watered Butterbeans - August 8, 2021

 

The Grandson spent the weekend with us.  Sweet baby boy is 6'1", wears a size 11 shoe.  I woke up two hours before he did this morning.  He was still in bed when I finished cooking breakfast, but the minute I said to The Husband, "Breakfast is ready," The Grandson was in the kitchen.

We'd no sooner come home from taking The Grandson shopping for school supplies yesterday than Granddaughter #1 called, wanting to know if I'd take her shopping for school supplies.  After breakfast, I went to get her, and we went shopping while The Husband took The Grandson out to let him practice his driving skills in the Wrangler.  

When we all came home, The Husband and I got back in our vehicles.  He took The Grandson home then met me at the auto body shop to drop off my car to have the dent fixed where the tree limb rear-ended me.  ;)

When we got back home from that trip, The Husband mowed the yard while I planted 4 rows of purple hull peas.  He finished the yard in time to help me put the cardboard back down between the rows, then we watered (and fertilized) the butterbeans.  While I was doing the watering, he picked vegetables.  

I came home, showered, and made zucchini-raisin muffins and a loaf of zucchini cheese bread.

That's enough work for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment