Monday, August 29, 2022

Crazy Day - August 29, 2022

What a crazy day this has been.

The Boss swore in the new judge this morning.  A couple of hours later, the State computer geeks came for our computers, phones, fax machine, etc.  At the same time, the new judge's crew came to get our (state-owned) furniture.  

I have been talking with the County Executive about a job with the county.  We've met a couple of times, and "rumor" has it that I will have a job with the county.  The thing is that no one has told me when to report, where I'll be working, or how much the county intends to pay me - little things like that.

Tomorrow afternoon, the local bar association is hosting a reception for The Boss. 

Wednesday morning, The Boss has one final hearing to do.  

Then we're done.  

I don't quite know what to do with myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment