Monday, May 11, 2020

Mother's Day - May 11, 2020


My family was very nice to me this weekend.  The Husband gave me two hardy hibiscus, AND he planted them for me.  My younger son, who is w-a-y across the state sent me a sweet text.  And my older son, plus my might-as-well-be-my-son, plowed and disc'd and tilled my garden.  The whole thing is now ready to plant.  I am going to try my best to get the seeds in the ground when I come home from work today.  It's supposed to rain tomorrow.

The cat that has adopted us is pregnant, I think.  I made an appointment to have her spayed and get her some vaccinations, but because of all the virus stuff, the first appointment I could get isn't until May 19.  I will be surprised if she doesn't drop a load of kittens before then.  She is blowing up bigger every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment