Monday, September 27, 2021

Mission accomplished! - September 27, 2021

 I went to Home Depot early yesterday morning to get more water-sealant for the back porch.  The walls needed a second coat.  Since we had almost half of the first gallon left, I sort of expected that The Husband would get busy applying it so that we could start on the floor when I came home.  But, no.

We got right to work, though, when I got home.  It didn't take long to do the second coat.  We moved the furniture off the porch.  I swept and vacuumed the porch, and we applied the first coat on the floor.  Two hours later, we put down the second coat.  Two hours after that, we began moving the furniture back to the porch.  

I am so happy to have this job done.  It's been bugging me for years.  The best part is that the porch is clean and spider-free (for a minute, at least).  We put away or threw away a ton of stuff that had somehow collected on the porch.  It's now a suitable place to entertain the parson.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment