Thursday, December 21, 2023

Stuck - December 21, 2023

Thursday, 2 p.m.:  Hitting the "pause" button for a minute.  A daughter-in-law needs to take over the craft room for a few minutes.

Got today's major project done (gift bags for all of Nanny's little ones), which required a trip to the dollar store.  I made zippered cosmetic bags for all the little girls - ages 3 to 18 - and equipped them with travel size lotion, chapstick, and an emery board.  Got 'em some socks and some candy.  I forgot one of the girls, one we seldom see, and had to raid my personal stash:  body lotion appropriated from a hotel bathroom (hey, some of it is good stuff!) and a two-for-one sale tube of mascara still in the package.  

I should make two or three more cosmetic bags.  This morning The Husband asked me if I had any extras, but I did not.  I think I'll wait until he gets home to see if he still needs them.  

When he gets home, we're going to pick up the car we bought at the auction.


No comments:

Post a Comment