Thursday, December 7, 2023

Thursday - December 7, 2023

Before I forget, lemme give a shout out to my eldest nephew, born this date longer ago than I care to admit (because if he is old, I am REALLY old).  ;)  

It is colder than a well digger's butt on the back porch today, but the sun is shining and the temperature is supposed to be in the fifties today.  My plan is to do some sketching later today in preparation for a road trip we're doing next week, another work-related trip for The Husband.  I'm going along, since I can work from anywhere.  

I'll be lugging two laptops with me - personal and work.  It never fails that when I go somewhere, an Etsy customer wants something special.  On our recent two-day trip to Nashville, I had two custom requests, and for the first time ever, I did not have my personal machine (the one with the digitizing software) with me.  It's kind of a good thing that I didn't have it, for I probably would have digitized in the hotel room instead of going to the State Museum, which I'd always wanted to see.  I'll have two days in which to occupy myself while The Husband is in meetings.  I'll have to fool with the parking valets if I want to drive anywhere, and driving in strange places kind of makes me nervous, so I might just stay put in the room and do some computer drawing - on my lunch breaks, of course.  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment