Friday, May 31, 2024

Rain(ing Alphabets) - May 31, 2024

It's raining this evening, a slow, sporadic rain.  I hope it rains enough to water the peppers I planted yesterday.  The tomatoes and peppers need fertilizing.  If I hadn't been so lazy yesterday, I could have sprinkled some pellets around the plants yesterday, and it would be melting today.  

I was at work by a little after 7 this morning.  First on the agenda was to pick up the tomato stakes.  Either I got there earlier than the maintenance crew, or they'd already gone out to do something, for the building was locked up tight.  As I was backing way to leave, I saw the stakes propped against the front wall, so I got out and pitched them into the bed of The Husband's truck and went to my other task.

Year 2 is finished.  Year 3 is waiting for me, come Monday.  I'm told the volume will begin to decrease with Year 3.  Happy news!  

In about an hour and a half, we're heading to the Mexican joint.  I'm starving, and a margarita doesn't sound too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment