Monday, June 10, 2024

*Snarl* - June 10, 2024

I am tired and more than a little grouchy tonight.

I was at work just after 7 this morning, expecting to jump right in and get 'er done .  Thursday afternoon before I left work, I'd asked them to bring down the Year 4 documents.  They were not there Friday morning.  Before I left work Friday, I asked them again to bring down Year 4.  They were not there this morning, either.  It was after 9:00 before I could actually start working.  Year 4 is a mess.  I did not even finish the first sort into A-B-C piles.  And there are two more boxes I haven't even opened.

I left work at 4:00.   My back and feet were (and still are!) aching. 

And there was dinner to consider.

No way I was cooking. No way.  

I went by the grocery store and bought some ready made food.

And now I'm going to bed with a Cadfael book.

No comments:

Post a Comment