Friday, June 21, 2024

TGIF - June 21, 2024

On this day, 19 years ago, I became a grandmother.  :)

* * * * * * * 

Thank goodness this work week is over.  I worked hard but did not get Year 5 completely done.  Monday, I left early to go to a funeral.  Wednesday, personal and other office errands ate up some of my time.  I really couldn't work later than usual any day because there was a big-ass Rottweiler at home that needed to pee.

Year 5 is mostly done, but I still have two "big letters" - H and M - to do.  They brought down Years 6 and 7 today.  Hopefully, I can get Year 6 unboxed and at least partially sorted Monday.  

I'm tired.  

For the past two nights in a row, the dog has howled.  Not a high-pitched, screaming howl - a low, mournful rumble.  He may be doing it in his sleep, for all I know;  by the time I open doors and get to the living room, he's had time to hear me and stand up.

Two more days, and his parents will come for him.  

He'll probably be happier about that than I will be.

Then I will have to vacuum up the dog hair.  Not looking forward to that job.

But I am looking forward to a margarita in about 30 minutes.

Check you later.



No comments:

Post a Comment