Thursday, June 6, 2024

To-Do List - June 6, 2024

I came verrrrry close to finishing project Year 3 today.  Everything is alphabetized except for U, V, Y, X, and Z, and those won't take 10 minutes to do.  They'll bring Year 4 tomorrow morning.  I may or may not tear into the boxes right away.  Other things need doing.

For one, I need to check the community garden.  The garden manager sent out a text today, asking that we gardeners get our plots clean and pretty for a dedication ceremony happening Saturday morning at 9.  Our plot was in pretty good shape when I checked it a couple of days ago.  It needs fertilizing, I think.  I'll do that tomorrow while they're bringing Year 4 boxes.

Granddaughters 1 and 3 have birthdays this month, and they'll be having a combined birthday party Sunday afternoon.  They have asked for an Orange Crush Cake.  Last year's cake almost ran out before everybody got some, so this year I'm making TWO cakes - the standard layer cake with cream cheese frosting and a sheet cake with a light Dream Whip frosting.  

I'm tired and achy from standing on my feet all day.  The recliner beckons.

No comments:

Post a Comment