I should go out today. We've a trip next week; I need to lay in some supplies to feed The Grandson while we're gone and replenish my mobile craft workshop.
While I was sitting here on the porch, pondering today's post, I heard a flutter and looked out to see a HUGE bird - probably a hawk - jumping at something on the ground. It almost seemed to be digging. My fingers were crossed that it would yank up a mole. Alas, it flew up to a limb and eventually flew away, empty-footed.
Which reminds me . . . I still haven't put out the poison mole pills.
Where was I?
Oh yeah, the mobile workshop.
I can't decide what to take.
I've a crochet project in progress, almost finished. I've another hat pattern that I want to try. Crochet would be good work for the road. But I'm about to spend several days in a hotel room while The Husband is in meetings, and I will go crazy without something to do.
Maybe I'll just take my watercolor stuff and paint some Christmas cards.
To be honest, I'd really rather stay home and twist wire and roll clay.
A few days ago, I bought an online Helen Breil workshop about texturing clay. Watched it yesterday. It was a good buy. It sparked a lot of ideas. I had to stop the video several times to go try something she demonstrated.
No comments:
Post a Comment