We leave on our road trip across the state tomorrow morning. Gotta pack today.
I still haven't decided what craft(s) to take with me. I'll need something to do in the truck; crochet will work. But what about the three days in the hotel room?
You might think that I'd get out and explore, but we've been to this town dozens of times, and I know from experience that getting out to explore is a nerve-wracking experience. Traffic is a nightmare. Bumper-to-bumper. Pedestrians. The occasional bear. Restaurants are crowded. Anyway , . . .
This past week, the hobby store had 4" x 6" watercolor pads on sale, so I grabbed one. The size is perfect for greeting cards. I should inventory my travel paint bag to make sure everything I'll need is there. I haven't painted in ages.
For the past few weeks, I've been kind of fascinated with amulet bags. I went through the scrap bin this week and picked out a few pieces of fabric on which to try some "slow stitching." It won't take up much room in the schlepping bag.
No comments:
Post a Comment