My phone is set to alarm 30 minutes before it's time to leave my house and again 5 minutes before it's time to leave. I'd set a third alarm for the exact time to leave if the phone would let me.
I've had "five more minutes" turn into 20 minutes, more than once.
I've been playing with jewelry today. Made a pair of earrings. Re-examined some of the earrings I hope to sell. When the LRB gets here, we'll probably paint. Or roll clay through the pasta machine. Stuff like that.
Yesterday I went to a meeting of the class reunion committee. 50 years. It's unfathomable. We finally have a list of who's coming. I, who can scarcely add or subtract, spent a good part of the weekend trying to reconcile the bank balance with the list of attendees. It turned out that the last deposit just hadn't gone through until yesterday. Good grief.
I'm sitting here on the porch looking at a phenomenally large boneset plant growing in the flower bed by the bird feeder. No doubt it came from something in the feeder. It is about 6 feet tall, white and fluffy with blooms. I should get rid of it before it goes to seed, but I have enjoyed watching it.
One more day, maybe.
The moles are at it again in the yard. Traps all over the place, and they dig elsewhere. Over the weekend, I bought poison gummies but have not used them yet. Tomorrow, maybe. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment