Okay, I'm up. And dressed. Even put some shoes on.
Now what?
I just had a walk-about in the back yard, checking the mole traps. During the past couple of weeks, I have fished three big moles out of the "way-back" yard. I gottta tell ya . . . it is most satisfying to discover that a trap's been sprung, and pull it up, and find a fat old mole dangling from it. No trap was sprung this morning, and I didn't see any fresh digging in the area. Maybe I've caught them all. But on the way back to the house, I noticed some fresh disturbance in an old tunnel closer to the house. I can see it from my perch on the back porch and can probably hear it if it's sprung (if the air-conditioner unit isn't running when it happens).
Cheap entertainment.
Anything to keep me from facing the craft room.
I need to be in there working.
For the most part, I am finished with the manufacturing processes. I am not going to make anything else from scratch. Nothing is priced except one or two of the hats. There are at least 64 pairs of earrings, two dozen bracelets, and two dozen rings. I am just going to put a price on each category and roll with it, for I will never be able to decide whether THIS pair of earrings is worth more than THAT pair.
There are two or three more "dumpling" bags cut out and ready to sew. Before I can sew them, I have to take the embroidery unit off the machine, but I just downloaded a free-standing lace dragonfly that I want to embroider . . . .
I should get to it, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment