Thursday, March 25, 2021

Uncle Jack to the Rescue - March 25, 2021

 

We plan to take a little trip next week, and it occurred to me today that the little tomato seedlings that sprouted this week will probably die while I'm gone unless I can find someone to take care of them for me.

A few minutes after I began to worry about the tomato seedlings, Uncle Jack's granddaughter came into the office where I was working, and it hit me: Uncle Jack has a greenhouse.  His granddaughter (who also calls him "Uncle Jack") said he would be delighted to babysit my plants.

So this afternoon I called his house.  Aunt Myra said he was napping, but she was certain that he would love to be a foster parent to my tomatoes.  I'm going to take them to him tomorrow.  

Uncle Jack is the best.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment