Sunday, June 11, 2023

A Wild Week - June 11, 2023

It's raining at my house tonight.  Good.  We need it.  With all that's been going on around here, I never got around to watering the tomatoes I planted a few days ago, and it's going to be hard to find time to water them for the next few days.  

The third and final event of The Husband's class reunion was last night.  It was fun.  We got home about 11:30.

I had to get up and at 'em early this morning, which was made difficult by the gin I drank last night.  Today is Granddaughter #3's birthday, and I was in charge of the cake.  I baked the cake, made the filling, and assembled the cake yesterday, but the frosting was whipped cream, and I was afraid it would deflate overnight.  Although the birthday party wasn't until 2, I had to drop off the cake by 11:30 because I had to pick someone up from the airport at 1:15.  The ride home from the airport turned into a county tour that lasted all afternoon, but it was fun.

Tomorrow and the next day we will do the "official" tour, what he really came to see.  


No comments:

Post a Comment