Thursday, February 15, 2024

Anniversary - February 15, 2024

Come 7:30 or so tonight, The Husband and I will have been married for 44 years.  Can you believe it?  I can't.  How can that much time go by so fast?

* * * * * * * * 

After I take care of a couple of work things, I am going to work on my tractor oil painting.  Here's a picture of it (propped against Not-Daddy's Radio):

This is from an image I found on the internet when I searched for old tractors.  I don't know who/what created it.

It doesn't look like much right now.  That rear tire is a b*tch.  And I should have picked a tractor that did not have its insides so shamelessly exposed so I wouldn't have to paint them.  That is not a lime behind the back wheel.  I don't know what it is, as it's covered up with weeds in the picture.  It's probably some kind of wheel/cog.  I'll see if I can find a different picture of that model that shows it better, but I'm going to cover it up with weeds, anyway, like the picture.  

No clue what to do in the foreground.  The tractor may be parked in a grassy green field by the time I'm done.

And the weeds may be morning glories instead of goldenrod.  ;)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment