Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Heebie-Jeebies - February 6, 2024

This is a rare p.m. post.  I was too lazy to do it any earlier.  Too lazy to do most anything, in fact.

Woke up at 4:30 this morning and read until The Husband got up at 6 and turned on the TV.  The book is about portraits of Benjamin Franklin and the people who painted them, and it is surprisingly interesting.  It's a real book, too; you'd have to lick your finger to swipe these pages.  

Cooked breakfast.

Thought about doing a load of laundry, but . . . nah.

Wrote a proclamation (for work).

Read my work email.

Thought about going to painting class, but wasn't sure if they were having it.  The teacher has been sick, and classmates have had surgeries, trips, deaths in the family, and such.  One of the ladies has been opening up the studio on Tuesday, but she didn't text us that she would do that today, so I just assumed we weren't having class.  At 10:30 the teacher texted that she was there, but by that time my mind was on other things.  

Around noon, Son #2 called to ask if I could pick up Granddaughter #2 from track team tryouts at 5:30.  I said sure.  I was still in my housecoat and hadn't had a shower since Sunday morning.  

Eventually, I got up and showered and put on some actual clothes.  Went to the grocery store.  Picked up the kid, bought her some supper, and took her home.  Came home and made some muffins for breakfast this week.

Tomorrow is office day.  

Yay.


No comments:

Post a Comment