Sunday, April 21, 2024

Greetings from Atlanta - April 21, 2024

Yesterday morning, we checked out of our hotel in Gatlinburg and headed to Knoxville to take Granddaughter #1 to lunch.  After we dropped her off at her dorm, we hit the road to Atlanta.  No more of that backroad stuff we'd been doing; we braved the interstate.  The traffic was ridiculous.

Tomorrow a friend who lives about an hour away is coming to rescue me.  I'll go home with her, and The Husband can pick me up on his way home when this conference is over.

The end of last week turned out to be productive to my archive plans.  I visited archives in two counties - one small historically-focused archive, and one "records center."  After viewing the records center, my sincere hope is that our archive will go the history route and not be a records center. Unfortunately, that decision is not mine to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment