Thursday, January 27, 2022

Covid City - January 27, 2022

Tuesday morning, a co-worker from another office texted me to say that someone in her office (where I had been on Monday) had tested positive for covid.  Oh, great; I had sat within 2 feet of that person for a few minutes, without my mask.  And I had been around her on the previous Thursday, when she was probably contagious. 

The Husband had gone out of town on Monday but was due back Tuesday afternoon.  When he came home, he told me that a co-worker from his office had come down with covid, and he was planning to work from home this week.

"Uh, well...I have news," I told him.  

I wore my mask around the house Tuesday evening and Wednesday evening and kept my distance from him.  Slept in a spare bedroom.  Sanitized everything I touched.  

This morning, I did a rapid covid test.  It was negative.  Yay!  

So I went to work this morning, wearing my mask.  At lunch, I took it off to eat and forgot to put it back on.  Two hours later, another person in the office tested positive.

<sigh>




No comments:

Post a Comment