Friday, January 21, 2022

New Phone - January 21, 2022

My cell phone service provider had the audacity to threaten to cut my cell phone off.  It seems my phone is so old that it will no longer be supported.  They said if I did not voluntarily get a new phone, they'd send me one for free.  The Husband said, "It'll probably be a TrackPhone." 

It seemed like a no-brainer to wait on the free phone, thinking if it turned out to be a goober, maybe I could at least trade it in on a phone I want.

It came yesterday - an iPhone 10R.  A co-worker swapped the sim card to the new phone.

I hate it.  It's huge.  And it's probably going to listen to my conversations, even when I'm not on the phone.

I scrolled through the settings and turned off everything that I did not recognize as being absolutely essential.  Blasted thing may not work at all, now.




No comments:

Post a Comment