Thursday, April 22, 2021

Fencing - April 22, 2021

 Granddaughter #1 asked me to make a coffee mug for her high school band director, who is retiring at the end of this school year.  I was glad to do it, for I had been wanting to try out the mug attachment that came with my heat press machine.  I ordered a case of 12 blank mugs.  They arrived Tuesday.  Yesterday, I busted them out and had a go at making the mug.  I'd already set the type and the graphics, so all I needed to do was print the decal and fuse it onto the mug.

It took two tries to get a good imprint.

Once that mug was done, I decided to make a mug for The Husband.  It took three tries to get this one right.  




The net fencing that I ordered for the garden came yesterday.  As soon as we finished supper, we took it to the garden and wired it to the fence posts we set over the weekend.  The mesh is larger and thinner than I expected, but it seems pretty strong.  We pulled it as tight as we dared; I think it'll be sturdy enough to support beans.  The Nephew (who lives with Nanny) came out to help us while we were working.  The Husband said to him, "You may get up in the morning and find a deer hung up in this net."  The Nephew replied, "Not for long.  He'll be in the freezer once I'm done with him."

I'll be planting butterbeans this afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment