Thursday, June 24, 2021

Finished Watering - June 24, 2021

 

I finished watering the garden yesterday afternoon, and got up this morning to hear the weather-person claiming it's going to rain this weekend and/or the first of next week.  Yeah, right.  In any case, I did not water ridiculously.  The previous day's watering was still obvious, but not seriously muddy, and I did not go over-board with the watering today.  Hopefully, if it does rain soon, my stuff won't drown.

It took about an hour to complete the job.  Did the second row of tomatoes, the green beans (new and old), and the zucchini that I missed the previous day.  When finished, I rolled up the hoses, put the hose cart away, and came back to the house.

After cooking supper and doing the dishes, I said to The Husband, "I am glad this day is OVER."  It was barely 7 p.m., and I was EXHAUSTED.  

Thankfully, the garden should be on auto-pilot for a couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment