Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Phase II sucks - August 28. 2024

Phase II has not officially begun, yet; I am finishing up Phase I in the Phase II workspace.  This was not supposed to happen, but it did, because some people are idiots and other people won't correct the idiots' mistakes.   But I digress.

The Phase II workspace is un-air-conditioned and un-heated.  It has flies.  And horseflies.  And spiders, and probably anything else you could guess.  For the past two days, I've gone in early and worked until I couldn't take the heat.  Progress will be slow at this pace.

Instead of alphabetizing, this time I'll be putting things in numerical order.  Such fun.

And I am not quite back to myself after covid.  Not much stamina.

The vegetable garden is in desperate need of water.  The okra needs cutting.  If I can talk The Husband into helping me, I might take care of that tonight.

Or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment