Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Evening Walk - August 25, 2020

 

After supper, I said, "I think I'll walk down to the garden and see if my fence is still standing." 

The Husband put on his shoes and walked with me.

Picked squash.  Cut okra.

Fence is still standing.

The purple hull peas have little pea pods on them!  And loads of blooms.

I stepped between the pea rows to pull up a clump of grass, and about 10 seconds later, my right foot felt like it was on fire.  Ants!  Only one or two got me, thank goodness.

A couple of brussels sprouts have poked their heads out of the ground.

Still no sign of the carrots.

Butternut squash have several sets of leaves.

We played "kick the pine cone all the way up the driveway."

Casper the frog was waiting to greet us when we got home.




No comments:

Post a Comment