Tuesday, August 4, 2020

P.S. - Lizard poop - August 4, 2020


Have y'all ever seen lizard shit?

I'm about to show you some.

He is pooping along the back of the settee on the back porch.


The Husband laid his hat on the back of the settee, so the lizard pooped in it, too.  





 I put the mouse in that final picture to give you a sense of proportion.  

Can you believe a turd that big comes out of a lizard the size of a #2 pencil?  

And what's with the color change?  No, it's not just a dried-up spot.  They look that way when they're new.

The settee totally disgusts me now.  I won't sit on it.  I'm pretty sure the lizard lives in it.  I don't really mind him living on the back porch - he probably helps keep spiders at bay - but I've about had it with his bathroom habits.



No comments:

Post a Comment