Sunday, August 9, 2020

Lazy Day - August 9, 2020

 

The closest I've come to gardening today (so far) is looking up gardening information on the internet.  And shelling the purple hull pea seeds I'm saving for next year.

The Grandson texted me before noon and asked if I'd take him shopping for shoes.  I didn't really want to do it, but I told him I would if he would take responsibility for seeing what time the shoe store opened and closed today.  He didn't answer me right away, so I looked it up, myself.  The store opened at noon.  I called him later to tell him I'd pick him up about 12:30.  By this time, he'd made plans to go to the guitar store with his dad, and they came home too late for us to head back to town to shop for shoes.  That suited me fine.  I didn't want to go anywhere, anyway.

In between these phone calls, I made a batch of cookies, shortbread sandwiches with raspberry filling.  They are exquisite.

Went to the grocery store.  

Might walk down to the garden before dark, just to look.



No comments:

Post a Comment