Friday, August 28, 2020

From the back porch - August 28, 2020

 




This back porch was made for days like today - warm, slight breeze, gentle rain.  I'm just sorry that so many folks down south of us got the hurricane that spawned this rain.

Gardening activities are officially on hold for the next few days.

I'm sitting here looking at the tub of potato plants in my back yard.  Since I last noticed them, some of them have grown above the top of the tub.  Those tall ones need more dirt piled around them, but there are just as many short ones that will be buried if I add dirt for the tall ones.  What to do?  I think that when it stops raining, I'll just fill the tub to the rim with dirt and be done with it.

Meanwhile, I need something to do this weekend.  

I should digitize some new embroidery designs.  

Or shovel out the sewing room.

But, for now, I should go to work.  ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment